Here for you, every day
One unifying name with one common goal: Welcome to Memorial Regional Health.
Memorial Regional Health includes a 25-bed hospital, multi-specialty medical clinic and a rehabilitation center, located in, and focused on, caring for Northwest Colorado.
Several years ago, the community voted to build a new community hospital and we happily agreed to provide the healthcare services you need most, right here at home. Over the years, we have expanded to include a variety of general care and specialty services. And we’ve only just begun!
At MRH, we pride ourselves in taking care of you like family. Many of you know our staff as not only healthcare experts, but friends and neighbors as well. We are dedicated to helping you, personally, reach optimum health, and to increasing the health of our community as a whole. Together, we’re stronger.
When you choose MRH, you choose Craig.
To improve the quality of life for the communities we serve through patient-centered healthcare and service excellence.
Memorial Regional Health will be the FIRST choice for patients, physicians and employees.
These values represent our employees’ CHOICE to practice Compassion, Humility, Ownership, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence in their work at MRH. They represent the CHOICE to come to work and do their best every day; the CHOICE to give excellent care; the CHOICE to have a positive attitude; and the CHOICE in how to respond to changes and challenges.
- Compassion– Listen to, and take into account, the needs of your patients, their families, and your co-workers; genuinely understand your patients’ concerns and sense your patients’ emotional, as well as physical, nature of their medical condition.
- Humility– Promote service above self; know what you don’t know; never underestimate the competition; listen; be a life-long learner.
- Ownership– Become an emotional stockholder in the organization; take personal responsibility for your success as well as the organization’s success.
- Integrity– Act with honor and truthfulness; demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles at work.
- Commitment– Become emotionally invested in your work as a caregiver; do the right thing for the right reasons, always.
- Excellence– Be committed and passionate about your work every day; strive to exceed the patient’s expectations.
Our Community. Our Hospital.
Within our health system we provide a comprehensive list of healthcare services, and we are continually adding new services to provide the best care possible to our community.
General Services Brochure
Annual Community Report
What Our Patients Say
“Everything was excellent.”
“I couldn’t have been treated nicer during my stay. Everyone was very professional. Thanks.”
“These girls in here treat me really good.”
“I feel like I got excellent care. The staff are all great.”
“Salad (shrimp salad) excellent! Meals, excellent! Staff very friendly and very helpful! Couldn’t ask for better nurses or doctors!”
“Everyone has been so wonderful in the efforts to treat our son. Thank you all so, so much for all the “Above and Beyond” that we have seen.”
“Very nice staff.”
“Dr. Moore is SO caring and engaged with her patients. She does a fantastic job. She took excellent care of my son, and I want to say “Thank You!”
“Wonderful staff. Thank you!”