Annual Memorial Regional Health Foundation Events
The Memorial Regional Health Foundation hosts several events throughout the year to help fund efforts that benefit our healthcare system and, ultimately, the community.
- MRH Foundation Golf Tournament: Typically held in July
- Black Tie Non-Event: Typically held in October
For more information on how to get involved with our events, or if you are interested in attending one, contact Foundation Executive Director Eva Peroulis by calling her at (970) 826-2424 or by sending her an email: Eva.email@example.com.
20th Annual Golf Tournament
Register now for the MRH Foundation’s upcoming event!
Date: Friday, August 14, 2020
Location: Yampa Valley Golf Course
Cost: $80 per person, $320 per team
Includes 18 holes of golf, cart and dinner. Carts available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mulligans: $5 per Mulligan, maximum of 16 per team
- 11:00 am: Check-In (Lunch items available for sale in the snack bar)
- 12:00 pm: Tournament Shotgun Start
- 5:00 pm: Food, Silent Auction and Awards